Saturday, September 15, 2012

introduction

This blog is to document our new life here in Kentucky (for me, family, and friends), to share what I have been learning in seminary (and hopefully encourage and help others), to keep track of goals, and to share any practical sides of life like cooking and budgeting that I learn. When we first married I was overwhelmed by all the little things I thought would be easy: cooking, budgeting, etc. Then we made a decision to completely change the way eat and moved to a new city and I was overwhelmed again, except this time we had no garbage disposal, dishwasher, one tiny counter top, and a completely new and much smaller budget. So my goal is to encourage others by being honest and real; sharing new cheap, easy, vegan recipes; recording life and memories here because I forget easily; and writing what I am learning in SWI, church, and through books.

No comments:

Post a Comment