Wednesday, March 20, 2013

lately {march}

ordering books for one of my favorite professors (is this real?!)

writing papers (I have nine due next month. They're super easy, but keeping my time occupied)

remembering I love writing (so many ideas floating around my head, maybe I'll get the courage to write more here)

daydreaming together

dying for our stay-cation

loving the anticipation

appreciating simple music--simple chords, fewer instruments, fewer voices, more beauty

enjoying learning some church history at school with Andy

encouraged by my marriage and family class

drinking green tea every morning

eating a bazillion fruits and veggies before grocery money runs out

soaking up every little bit of sunshine and warm air

planning to make the most of spring








 

No comments:

Post a Comment